<p>Make a difference by taking on the responsibility to further improve the CDD quality as a Quality Monitoring Consultant!</p>
Hi! I am Mascha Stojkova, recruiter at Kayak and I will help you with this vacancy. Apply and I'll get to work for you!
About the role
As a Quality Monitoring Consultant at one of the largest Dutch banks you will help the CDD teams to improve the quality of their CDD processes and framework. Your main goal is to improve and develop. By reviewing CDD risk analysis against the company's framework and engaging with various stakeholders you will be able to report on the results of the quality. In addition, you will provide your advice and share you knowledge on complex CDD quality related subjects. You will be one of the experts on the Quality Monitoring team.
• Academic level of thinking and working with a minimum of three years of experience in CDD and experience with quality monitoring;
• knowledge of relevant laws (AML/CTF/Sanctions) and principles of CDD;
• adaptation skills in a changing (regulatory) landscape;
• pro-active, analytical and pragmatic mind-set;
• excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (also Dutch is a plus);
• you're a resident of The Netherlands.
About the benefits
• A salary between € 4.700 and € 5.200 per month, based on 40 hours per week;
• a 13 month and 8,33% holiday pay and travel allowance on top of your salary;
• 25 paid vacation days per year, based on a 40-hour work week;
• credits for a yearly training budget worth € 2.100 per year in order to improve your professional skills;
• participation in our unique 'Live Your Potential' program.
Are you interested in finding out more about this position and Kayak? Don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Mascha Stojkova at 06-34139758.
Got excited? Respond and I, Mascha Stojkova recruiter at Kayak, will start working for you right away!
Apply right away
Thank you for responding to this position! We will contact you as soon as possible, you don't have to do anything.
Get to know eachother
During our introductory meeting, we dive into your motives, fascinations and ambitions.
The best choice
Based on our conversations, we make an inventory of all options and determine together which assignment suits you best.
Your first assignment
Have you been hired on an assignment? Amazing! You can get to work immediately. We take care of your payslips and the rest.
Continue to grow
After a successful assignment, we are ready to guide you to the next challenge. In need of something different? We like to think along with you.
We are happy to tell you more about how we work at Kayak and how we can help you or your organisation.